The Paramount Air Duct Cleaning System
Our courteous, insured, professionally trained technicians use the following process:
- Paramount's technicians thoroughly pre-inspect your building's air duct system.
- Appropriate service and products are described and an estimate is presented.
- Paramount's technicians, using their specialized tools and powerful vacuum system, extract foreign matter and clean the entire duct system including registers and grills.
- Areas are identified and zoned off to ensure that the entire system is cleaned properly.
- All dirt and debris is trapped in our containment system.
- The work area is returned to the former standards.
- Our methodology follows the guidelines of the National Air Duct Cleaners Association (NADCA).
Don't let this happen to you!
Other related services are available for an additional charge:
- air filter replacement
- thorough air blower cleaning
- A coil treated with liquid-clean
Dryer Vent Cleaning
Dryer lint is flammable and dryer ducts can become clogged. This can happen more easily if the vent is not installed properly it can cause a fire. The lint trap should be checked every time you use it. Check the ductwork annually for lint build up. Do not use a dryer when you are away from home.
Keeping the lint screen clean is very important. If it is not kept clean the dryer will run longer and cost more to dry your clothes. It will also wear out much sooner. The vent duct needs to be cleaned once a year.
The cleaning process is simple. When we arrive at your home, the technician turns the dryer on causing the air to force out the vent. Then the vent is cleaned from the outside with a spinner and brush system. No messy lint on your laundry room floor, just a clean efficient dryer vent!
Any blockage can build up heat and cause the dryer to work harder. This can cause the dryer to break down sooner. An estimated 14,000 fires, caused by clothes dryers occur every year. The main cause is lint build up in the vent line and dryer filter.
Truck-Mounted Cleaning System
Removal of lint build-up from your dryer vent has numerous benefits:
- Fire prevention
- Dryer operates more effective and efficient
- Reduces energy costs
- Extends the life of your dryer
- Dryer will operate at a lower temperature
Signs of needing this service:
- clothes take longer to dry
- noticeable lint outside the exhaust of home or business
- dryer is very hot to the touch
- birds or other rodents have made a nest in vent area
COMMERCIAL AIR DUCT CLEANING AND DRYER VENT CLEANING SERVICES THROUGHOUT NORTHERN VIRGINIA
Del Ray • Landmark • Mount Vernon • Potomac Yard • Taylor Run
Crystal City • Falls Church • Fort Myer • Pentagon City • Rosslyn • Shirlington
Amissville • Brandy Station • Jeffersonton • Rixeyville
Annandale • Burke • Centreville • Chantilly • Clifton • Fairfax Station • Falls Church • Fort Belvoir • Franconia • Fort Hunt • Great Falls • Herndon • Lincolnia • Lorton • McLean • Oakton • Reston • Springfield • Tysons • Vienna
Bealeton • Casanova • Catlett • Hume • Marshall • Midland • New Baltimore • Orlean • Remington • The Plains • Vint Hill • Warrenton
Ashburn • Cascades • Chantilly • Dulles • Lansdowne • Leesburg • Lowes Island • Potomac Falls • South Riding • Sterling
Bristow • Dale City • Dumfries • Gainesville • Haymarket • Lake Ridge • Manassas • Montclair • Nokesville • Occoquan • Quantico • Triangle • Woodbridge
Amissville • Sperryville
Aquia Harbor • Garrisonville